- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – Lower Control Arm,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Extract diagnostic trouble codes with computerized scanner. Advise customer and recommend solution.
- Perform a lube, oil & filter service using oil as stated. Check tire pressures and top off fluid levels.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
BRIAN J. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/26/2020