CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-18T22:01:35+00:002018 Dodge Grand Caravan CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-18T22:01:35+00:00
- Perform a lube, oil & filter service using oil as stated. Check tire pressures and top off fluid levels.
- Replace rear brake linings. Replace rear brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- PARKING BRAKE CABLE – Remove & Replace – Rear,Right Side – [Includes: Adjustment.]
- State Inspection
- Emission Inspection
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Engine,Front of Engine Compartment
ELIDIAN K. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/18/2023