CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-02T22:04:06+00:002015 Kia Optima CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-02T22:04:06+00:00
- Inspect hoses and belts. Evacuate ccolant from system and refill with new coolant.
- Perform a lube, oil & filter service using oil as stated. Check tire pressures and top off fluid levels.
- Remove and replace air filter. Inspect and remove any debris obstructing the air intake system.
- Replace front brake pad linings and replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace passenger compartment air filter. R&R and covers, shields, or panels to access filter.
- Replace rear brake linings. Replace rear brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- RIGHT SIDE BRAKE
MICHELE L. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/1/2020